Imagine this, it’s almost 9 a.m, you are late for work or college or whatever it is that you do; hence who even has the time to accessorize? Most women are actually pro’s at taking a quick shower, sparing the luxury, ironing their clothes in 5 minutes, practically spreading kajal on their eyes for a couple of minutes, dabbing some lipstick and they are ready to go!
The need for accessorizing seems too time consuming, and sometimes also a tedious task! But when a person is actually accessorized well, they look the part. So the smart trick here, is to invest in pieces of jewellery that you can wear quickly, and matches with everything, becoming the ANYTIME jewellery
1. A Silver/Gold Cuff Bracelet- It is important to have a nice, simple designed Silver & Gold cuff bracelet in your wardrobe. Hands should not be left bare; and these cuffs have a positive tendency on matching with both Indian & Western outfits making dressing easier. They are widely available, and are also quite affordable.
2. A Small Pendant Chain- Every women needs to own an accessory that is subtle, and conveys class. When worn on the neck, the silver chain and pendant must look really beautiful! It may not suit casual clothing, but will look amazing on corporate fashion; including a pencil skirt and shirt, or a trouser suit.
3. Perfect Watch- A watch is the uttermost important accessory that is an essential in your style department. You can invest in 2 or 3 good branded watches in common colours, so that they match the outfits perfectly. Even if days you avoid wearing bracelets or rings, a watch completes the look to perfection!
4. Stacked Rings- This is the latest fashion, and many jewellery brands are now cashing on this! Breaking it down, it is nothing but a set of rings, including 4 to 5 rings, made of the same metal, but with a variety of designs! They are supposed to be worn together, and look absolutely fabulous on the fingers! A definite must have!
5. The ‘Owl’ Chain- I am sure everybody owns an owl chain! They were one of the biggest fashion trends during 2012, and are still going extremely strong! These chains come in a variety of sizes, designs & colours, and will definitely look good on all the casual outfits, including tees, shirts and tunics. The piece actually makes the look more dramatic, and gives the extra required edge to it.